Friday, June 28, 2013

Guest Designer - Tanya Adams

Hello everyone!  This is Tanya from Nonna's Craft Corner with my last post as this month's Guest Designer.  Before I share my project with you, I would like to thank Lesley Ann and her fabulous Design Team for allowing me to play along with them this month!  I've had a wonderful time - you ladies are awesome ♥

Okay - let me show what I have for you today.  With the 4th of July just around the corner, I wanted to do something with a bit of a patriotic feel to it.  I came across a lovely, dark blue candle at one of my favorite stores. It's a beautiful candle, but it was just crying out for a bit of bling........


After blinging up my candle, I thought I might give this as a gift, so I blinged up a plain white gift bag to match!  So, let me tell you how I put this together:

*I used two colors of twine to wrap around the neck of my candle and make that big, beautiful bow - Cranberry Twine and In The Navy Twine.  Aren't they gorgeous together?
* Using my Silhouette, I cut out a few stars in red and white cardstock.  I covered them in glitter and glued them to the bottom of the twine on my candle.

I love the way my candle turned out...


The gift bag was super easy to complete....


*I punched a few holes around the top of a plain white gift bag and threaded my twine through the holes.  I tied a big pretty bow off to one side of the bag.
*Next, I glued on a few of my glitter stars and a fun sentiment and it's all finished!

I hope you've enjoyed my project today!  Thanks again to all the wonderful Trendy Twine Ladies!  I've enjoyed being your Guest Designer this month!

Tanya

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous job Tanya!!!! Thanks for sharing and being such an awesome Guest Designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects Tanya!! Thanks for guest designing with Trendy Twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute projects!!! You have been a great guest designer for Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are so fun and festive, love how you used the twine on the bag and the candle is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute. Love your project and how you showcased the twine. Pretty Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project came out awesome Tanya so festive!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!