Hello everyone! This is Tanya from Nonna's Craft Corner bringing you my second project as this month's Guest Designer here at Trendy Twine!
I'm a list maker and I love pretty little notebooks to keep by my phone, in my purse, and to give to friends and family. I'm excited to show you my latest little notebook that I just finished putting together.....
Let me tell you how I put this little cutie together:
* I used a Spellbinders die to cut my covers from lightweight cardboard. Then, using the same die, I cut out some pretty cardstock for the covers of my notebook and the inside pages (I used regular printer paper for the inside pages)
* I decorated my front cover with the cute little bird and musical notes that I cut out with my Cameo.
* After decorating my cover, I bound the covers and inside pages together using my Cinch.
* Next, I cut several pieces of Blue Berry Twine about 5 - 6 inches long. Taking 2 strands at a time, I tied them around each wire. I repeated the process 2 more times, giving each wire 6 strands of twine total for a nice, full look.
* After tying on all the twine, I trimmed off the ends for a nice, even appearance.
I totally adore the beautiful mix of blues in this Blue Berry Twine! So pretty!
Well, that's about it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll be back with one more project to share with you on Friday, June 28th. I hope to see you then!