Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lucky You


I'm finally back with a new project today for Trendy Twine. I am jumping over here from the Happy Card Encouragement Factory with a little taste of Twisted Lime. It's a simple Print N' Cut card to let your best buddy know how lucky they are to have you as a friend. hehehe I mean, you do make them awesome homemade cards, right?


As you can see, it's a pretty straight forward paper charm bracelet pun. I didn't add a sentiment to the front as I thought the middle charm was enough. The only thing is, I need your help with an inside sentiment. I was thinking "you're such a charm" or something like that, but I am not sure that is very good. Got anything? Leave me some suggestions in the comments below!

Don't forget you still have a little time to enter the March challenge. It ends Friday, March 22nd. The prize is a $10 store coupon for the best twine on the planet! Which, by the way, you can grab this month's spotlight color for just $7.95 for a 160 yard spool. What are you waiting for?!?

9 comments:

  1. What a fun CAS card! Great job my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun CAS card Becki! That print and cut looks SO real!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very creative, love the look of the print and cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgosh I just love this. What a Cute Lucky Charms bracelet. Looks so real even though it's only made out of paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!