Thursday, March 28, 2013

Best Wishes

Good morning all you Trendy Twiner's out there up bright and early on this Thursday morning.

It's Dawn from Dawns Designs that Delight posting for you today.

This month we are spotlighting the fabulous Twisted Lime Trendy Twine!


I've been dusting off my copics lately and have been excited to use them in combination with my favorite twine!

I've created this cute 6x6 "Best Wishes" card to share with a special somebody.


And here is a close up of my use of the Twisted Lime twine.


I hope you've enjoyed seeing my card today and that I've inspired you to dust off some of that twine of yours .. or perhaps even do a little shopping at the Trendy Twine Shop.

You can grab the featured Twisted Lime HERE.

You may find out additional details on my card on my blog HERE.

Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!