Monday, February 11, 2013

Follow Your Heart

Happy Monday, today I am sharing a project featuring Cherry Cupcake twine.  This twine is a twist of double pink and double red and is perfect for those festive creations.  Also, it's on sale until Valentine's Day.
For my card, I used a border punch and threaded the twine through the holes and tied a bow at the top. I also added a twine flower topped off with a plastic flower button.   For more details on my project, please stop by my blog.  There is still time to join our monthly challenge.

11 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...this is just beautiful! Love all the pretty details and the twine is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! What a fun way to use the twine!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so pretty. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love it. It looks like a bustier. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful details! such a pretty card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely, reminds me of my wedding dress (no it wasn't pink, but it was a corset LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!