Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve! Trendy Tree Card

Hey Everyone!

Merry Christmas Eve!

It's Jamie here to share a new project with you. 


I used Candy Cane twine for the tree and some Chocolate Truffle for the trunk. To make the tree I used the rhinestone feature on my Silhouette Studio, then put the twine through the holes at a diagonal. Then I just added a few rhinestones and a star to bling it up!

You can get Candy Cane and Holly Berry on sale now here.

Have a Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card Jamie!!! What a GREAT idea to use the rhinestone feature...I will have to remember this!
    Merry Christmas Trendy Twine to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fantastic! Genius idea using the rhinestone feature for the holes, totally going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute, love the way you used the twine for the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Beautiful. Love what you did with the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! Looks like it took forever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!