Wednesday, July 11, 2012

You are so Sweet!

Hi Trendy Twine Fans,  I am so excited to be here finally posting as a Trendy Twine Designer.  This month we are featuring Berry Twine, which is on sale this month.



Well I have been dying to try this technique for the longest time and I finally did.
I used the Berry Twine to create my 1' lollipops.

For more Details on how I created my card just visit my Blog.

Now don't forget to join our July Challenge for a chance
to win some of our Awesome Twine.
"Shop" with us.
"Like" us in Facebook
"Share" your creations with us using Trendy Twine over in Facebook
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. OMG Kate!! This is so super adorable!! Love the way you used the twine on those adorable straws!! A match made in heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a "sweet" little card! That is one of my favorite techniques with twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love how you made the lollipops, they look so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Kate. Love the lollipop sticks. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable and your tops are sooo perfectly rolled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kate! That is the bomb diggity! That berry red just pops on those lollipops!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Kate! I love the lollipops with the Berry twine. They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Speaking of sweet - this card it just that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kate, this is amazing! Love the swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so creative! I think I need to try those! Yummy card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those lollipops! So cute!

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!