Thursday, July 19, 2012

Trendy Twine Shoe Card

Hello Trendy Twiners, today I am back with a simple shoe card featuring Berry Trendy Twine, which is on sale this month.  For my card instead of using the paper laces, I used twine as shoe laces and finished the ends off with some scotch tape.  I just love the the look of the twine laces.
For complete details on my card, please stop by my blog.  Also, remember there is still plenty of time to join in our July challenge to win some Trendy Twine of your own.  Thanks for stopping by!

Sukie

14 comments:

  1. What an awesome Shaped Card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous darling!!! Wish my tennis shoes had pretty strings like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already went over and told Sukie how stinkin cute this is...and I'll say it here too...super cute and so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn cute Suki. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love the way you made the lace ends with the tape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and creative way to use twine! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shaped cards are so much fun, and the twine pushes it right over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ladies are really rolling with these great uses for twine!! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Super Cute! I really need to find me a pair of red converse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So creative to use the twine for the laces! Too adorable :)

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!