Thursday, July 26, 2012

Simple, but 'Trendy" use of Twine

Hello, Trendy Twiners! Thanks for stopping by today! Sometimes as I am creating a card/project, I stare at what I think is the final product. I stare at it thinking there is something missing. My favorite go-to product is of course TWINE! There are so many things that you can do with twine, from a simple bow to creating a detailed twine embellishment. On my card today, I thought a simple twine bow would do the trick!
Here is my card creation:
A close up of the simple, but perfect twine bow using Berry Red:

Thanks again for stopping by today! Don't forget to participate in our Monthly Twine Challenge! Get the details HERE!

Interested in more details about this project, please stop by my blog, Kissin' Krafts!

Have a great day!
Jessi

14 comments:

  1. Adorable card Jessi! Love the papers you used and the great scene! And yes a simple bow does add the perfect finishing touch!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fun colors and patterns you used here, and of course the perfect little Trendy Twine bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love the that adorable hot air balloon and the Trendy Twine bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. That balloon is adorable. I love the different colors and the squares on the bottom, adorable. Of course the twine is perfect!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Love all the beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dimension of your card and the pop of the twine is just the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so fun and Summery! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessi this card is SO adorable, love it!
    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!