Thursday, July 5, 2012

Patriotic Pages with Trendy Twine

Hello Trendy Twiners, design team member Yvonne here. Today I'm posting a fun 2 page scrapbook layout for all those 4th of July photos you took yesterday.


The Design team is showcasing Berry Red twine this month. I used it on my layouts as the center of the dahlia flower medallions and as accents on the embossed navy paper. 


To find out more about my project visit my blog HERE! But make sure you come back and enter a project of your own on the Trendy Twine July Challenge!!! Enter HERE to win an Extreme Mini Pack of Trendy Twine. Thank you for letting me share my project with you, 
I hope you have a fantastic day!

~Yvonne

16 comments:

  1. Love this layout, Yvonne. The flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, I have a file for those flowers but never used them... now I must!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GREAT!!! Love the flowers and of course the beautiful trendy twine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO. Love the flower the design is so cool.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pages Yvonne and that Dhalia is to die for. Gorgeous use of twine. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! I absolutely love the flowers, they are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful layouts!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohhh! Love the folds on that flower and the layers! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing layout! Love the medallions!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yvonne, I love the antique looking papers! Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yvonne, this layout is beautiful, I especially love that flower! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the details! I love making those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!