Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Hi everyone!  My name is Helen and I am so happy to be posting today as part of the new Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine Design Team!!  We are spotlighting the Berry Trendy Twine this month.  So I decided to make one last 4th of July card to show you today.  You can use the same design for something other than 4th of July though.


I used my Berry Twine and carefully glued it around the heart in I *heart* USA.  I used the Stars Cuttlebug folder for the top layer, then I wrapped it the twine several times around that.  I think it turned out pretty cute!  You can get the rest of the supplies used for this card at my blog.


This card also fits the challenge that we have going on this month--red, white and blue and coordinating twine :)  You can see the details for the challenge on this POST.  Make sure to take time to play along!

Have a great day and safe 4th of July!!

Helen

15 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July!!!! FAB card Helen!!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Helen. Love how you used the twine. The heart really pops.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen I just love this! Going to have to copy for cards next year Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Helen, I love the embossed background and the way you outlined the hear with the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love Clean and Simple cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I am new to twine I have it my supplies but didnt know what to use it one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love how you out lined the heart with Berry red. Everything just "pops" on this card. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Helen, I really love the outlined heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of outlining the heart! I think I will be stealing that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!