Friday, July 13, 2012

Guest Designer Friday with Jessica

Today, we are thrilled to have Jessica with
Chick-n-Scrap guesting with us. 
She featured Berry and Blue Berry Trendy Twine.

What a sweet, fun, and absolutely gorgeous idea!



Who wouldn't love to have this memo
 board hanging in their craft room?
 I think Jessica should make me one too ;)  Don't you agree?
These would make such a cute gift.
Head over to Jessica's blog and thank her for joining us today;
plus you can get more details on her project.  And
she just might have a little giveaway going on
that you might want to check out ;)

Don't forget to link up for this month's challenge.

Join us on Monday to see what awesomeness Karen has created.

Don't forget that we have the Berry Mini Trio
 just for the month of July; it gives you
a little sampling of this yummy twine.


Happy Friday, my Trendy Twiners!

Lesley

20 comments:

  1. Thanks Lesley for having me as a Trendy Twine Guest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!!!! yahooooo for Jessica!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous Jessica. Thanks so much for guesting with us at Trendy Twine. I would love one for my office too. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica did an awesome job! What a cute and unique project and showcased the twine perfectly! She is the greatest!
    Deb C
    dsc105@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just Amazing. I just love how this turned out. What a perfect gift this will definitely make. So happy your guest designing For Trendy Twine today.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative, would never have thought to do this. I love how the twine goes every which way but in a controlled manner. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and creative. Love it. Thanks for guesting, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I never would have thought to make something like that. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That project is beautiful! Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic job on your memo board! LOVE it! Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to try trendy twine Haven't ever tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun and colorful idea! Thanks for guesting for us at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great project. I love the unique use of the twine and it really pops against your embellishments! Thanks so much for being a guest designer with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE IT! Such a creative use of the Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's just adorable. What a fun use of twine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jessica you rocked this one!! As always! Awesome job my friend!
    Toodles,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lesley! Ok, so you already know that I love your twine, so I just nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Come over to my blog to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jessica, this is so neat! Thanks for joining us as a guest designer!

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!