Thursday, July 12, 2012

Christmas in July with Berry Red Trendy Twine!

Christmas in July

Merry Christmas!
Did I scare you? It's not Christmas yet...but in less than 6 months it will be!
I've always liked the idea of Christmas in July though,
especially love the sales that happen during this time of the year.
Speaking of sales, this month the featured color is Berry Red.
Drop on by and pick up some of this super yummy Twine!
Check out the challenge going on also....you could win some of your very own!!
Back to Christmas, I used a Free file from
Scrapping Bug Designs to create this super cute gift card holder.
I used Berry Red Trendy Twine for the scarf on the snowman,
his super fluffy pom-pom earmuffs ,
the band on the hat and the tassel on the top.
Drop by my blog for the recipe, AuntMargaretDesigns.
 Love those earmuffs!
 Top of the ornament pulls out and the gift card slips right in.
Isn't that just nifty? I know, right!
Nothing says Christmas better than Berry Red Trendy Twine! Go get yours today while it is on sale.

Thanks for dropping in today and allowing me to share
my Trendy Twine Creation with you!!!

DT Member
~Margaret~
                         

14 comments:

  1. Oh My Total cuteness!!!! Love this fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Margaret. Love all your awrsome use of twine and that it is a gift card holder is awesome. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love the little poms and the snowman wrap looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love how his head goes up -- LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea for a gift card. Love how you did the little pom pom ear muffs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeekk too much cuteness in one spot, though I did almost spit my coffee when I saw his head pop off LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay - this is just adorable!!! And it is just the reminder I need to at least start thinking about Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creative! Love the way you used the twine! I'll have to try that come December :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative! I have been trying to avoid the new Christmas crafts now at the stores, but this might put me in the Christmas mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute tag!! Too adorable!

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!