Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Berry Red Marks the 'Trendy" Spot

Hello, Trendy Twiners! It is a fabulous Tuesday in the middle of a HOT summer. What is better than laying out by the pool with a thriller book in hand? Well, crafting with Trendy Twine of course!
Continuing with this month's spotlight color - Berry Red, I made this cute bookmark. The bright red catches your eye from across of the room!

It is so easy to make a tassel bookmark. It really is up to you! You can cut the bookmark to any size you desire. Decorate CAS style or go all out! The finishing touch is the twine tassel! If you are unsure of how to make a tassel, search the web for instructions and...

Voila, you have a creative masterpiece to pair with your nail-biting novel!

Berry Red can be used with so many designer papers. It allows the red to POP on any project!


Thank you for stopping by Trendy Twine today! Don't forget join us for our monthly challenge! Check HERE for details! There is an awesome Extreme Mini Pack up for grabs!

Have a Terrific Trendy Tuesday Twiners!

Jessi
Kissin' Krafts

15 comments:

  1. That looks Awesome Jessi. Love your Tassel. What a great way to use that twine.

    Hugs,
    Kate
    Scrappers Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike with tassels...wait til you see mine tomorrow. LOL. Great job, I love book marks and this would be perfect with a nail biting novel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Berry Red against the kraft, it really pops. Cute "read & relax" sentiment on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessi, this is adorable! I love that tassel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica. I just stumbled across your blog and oh my goodness. So glad you have a blog button. I'm yoinking it for my blog! I had never looked at twine this way. Will definitely check out your etsy also. I'm having a giveaway on my blog. Vintage lace and trims plus something special just for you! Come follow and comment in the Vintage Lace and trims giveaway thread. Once I meet my target number of followers I'll draw a winner using Random.org. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all my reading during the summer, I could use a new bookmark! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that tassel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessi, this is perfect. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!