Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Enjoying The Ride

Hey everyone!

Alyssa here from My Thoughts Exactly :D Today i have a fun card to share featuring some yummy Blueberry Trendy Twine! There are still a couple of days left to enter the June Trendy Twine Challenge so I wanted to give you a little more inspiration for the challenge theme: Take Flight. Of course your entries will need to have 3 buttons as well as the blueberry twine and birds and/or butterflies, my button supply needs a little boosting so I cheated ;)




I created this box card by cutting a piece of paper to 5.5in x 9.75in and scoring at 4.25in, 4.75in, 9in, and 9.5in. When you fold it up you will see it becomes the size of an A2 card that is 1/2 inch deep, You will use the last bit that is 1/4 inch to adhere the card to itself completing the square. Then I used my spellbinders labels 8 (the second to the largest one) to cut the opening.




The butterflies are dangling by some Blueberry Trendy Twine that is adhered to the top on the inside of the card.




I finished my card off by adding this fun "Enjoying the ride" sentiment from the My Thoughts Exactly Up, Up, and Away stamp set.






Have a wonderful day!
<3 Alyssa

9 comments:

  1. what a cute and very creative card!!
    Love the dimensions you gave this!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card. So Bright and Summery. Love what you did with that Trendy Twine Too, such a creative way to use it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this card! Great job!

    ~ Candi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful "box" card. I love how you used the twine on the bike, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about it, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!