Saturday, April 28, 2012

Teal Trendy Twine - New Bakers Twine Color

I'm so super excited.  I finally got the samples in for one of the new colors that I've been waiting for!  Yay!  Trendy Twine will have teal available this summer.  And... you know that we do not do just one plain old itty bitty thread with all that white.  No siree.  We have one with three colors and one with absolutely no white.  So a whole lot of pop!  How awesome is that, my twiners?  Are you as excited as I am?  I hope so!  I've got a small picture just so you can take a little peek at all of the yumminess.  So what do you think??  Don't you just love it?


Stay tuned for updates.

7 comments:

  1. OHHH I love that colors. Can't wait..

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea! I would say that definately looks yummy!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and such great new color combos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a tease, Lesley! I love the color combination, I love both of them and can't wait to get my hands on these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!