Saturday, April 28, 2012

Teal Trendy Twine - New Bakers Twine Color

We are so super excited.  Samples are finally here for the teal Trendy Twines. Yay!  And... you know that we do not do just one plain old itty bitty thread with all that white.  No siree.  We have one with three colors and one with absolutely no white.  So a whole lot of pop!  How awesome is that, my twiners?  

We hope you are as excited as we are about these new colors. Here's a little peek. So what do you think??  Don't you just love them?


Stay tuned for updates.

7 comments:

  1. OHHH I love that colors. Can't wait..

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea! I would say that definately looks yummy!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and such great new color combos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a tease, Lesley! I love the color combination, I love both of them and can't wait to get my hands on these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!