Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Trendy Twine Tuesday


Bee here for my Trendy Twine Tuesday! :-)

Today's project is a fun little card for the 3 years old daughter of one of my cousins. She fell in the stairs and broke her collarbone! She has to wear a sling for a couple of weeks, so I made a little Strawberry Cupcake twine sling to this fun little rabbit! I hope she'll get a kick out of it. :-)

Have a great creative day! :-)

Now on to our next Trendy Twine Tuesday designer, Kasi!

Hi, Kasi here.  My project for today was inspired by something I love...reading!  Yes, I am a book nerd.  I got a Kindle last year but sometimes I still pick up a "real" book and read.  The last time I did that I realized that I was using scraps of paper I found floating around the house rather than using an actual bookmark to mark my page.  Yea, I've made bookmarks before but hello, *duh* to Kasi, I just didn't even think to make myself one.


 I used the Chocolate Cupcake twine for the tassels.  For more on these cute little bookmarks visit my blog




8 comments:

  1. Super cute projects ladies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee, your card is so cute with that little bunny and the sling. And Kasi, I'm a book nerd too. I love to read a real book. I haven't changed over to anything else yet. Great job on both of these. Thanks ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable projects ladies! That twine sling is too clever, and the tassels are awesome!

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the projects love the bright colors on the card.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable projects, love the little bunny with the sling, too cute! I also adore the tassel on the book marker! Very nice projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!